Changes in bus routes
• A new Sammamish-to-Seattle line, Metro Route 216, leaves the Sammamish Plateau four times each weekday morning with limited stops west of Issaquah and returns from downtown Seattle four times in the afternoon. One hundred new park-and-ride spots have been leased at Sammamish Hills Lutheran Church, just north of Skyline High School.
• Expanded service on Sound Transit Route 245, Seattle-Overlake-Redmond, which will run every 15 minutes at rush hour. Route 246 will be discontinued.
• Route adjustments for buses stopping at the new Overlake Transit Center near Microsoft for Metro routes 222, 225, 229, 230, 232, 245, 247, 256 and 268.
• An additional Sound Transit Route 554 trip will leave Issaquah at 8:45 a.m. weekdays to Seattle.
• New routing through the University of Washington-Bothell campus for Route 238 from Kirkland.
• Four new weekday trips between 9 and 11 a.m. on Route 73 between the University District and downtown.
• New weekend service on Route 74, Sand Point-Fremont-Seattle Center.
• Adding five weekday trips on Route 46 between Ballard and Shilshole Bay.
• Increased night service on Route 15 for Ballard, Seattle Center, downtown and Pioneer Square.
• More-frequent Saturday-night service on Route 44 between Ballard and the University District to every 15 minutes between 7 and 10 p.m.
• Adjustments to Sound Transit routes 505, 506, 510 and 512 stopping at the new Everett Station.
• Route adjustments for Community Transit buses stopping at Everett Station for routes 210, 280, 610, 620, 621 and 720.
• Adjustments to Everett Transit routes 4, 5, 8 and 20 stopping at Everett Station.
•• An Everett Transit shuttle between Everett Station and downtown Everett.
South King County
• Additional weekday and Sunday trips on Route 101 between Fairwood and Seattle, via the Renton Transit Center.
• More trips on Route 140 between Burien and Renton.
• A new afternoon trip on Route 197 serving the University District, Kent and Federal Way.
Timetables and online route maps are available through www.soundtransit.org and transit.metrokc.gov. Or call Metro Rider Information at 206-553-3000.