Advertising

Friday, December 17, 2004 - Page updated at 12:00 AM

E-mail article     Print

Psst!

Dreaming of a WhiteTie Christmas

Seattle Times staff reporter

There's nothing that zaps my holiday spirit faster than circling a packed parking lot, waiting in long lines and fighting crowds at the mall.

I'd rather be indulging in the season: dining out, seeing the "Nutcracker," cheering on the Sonics. And eating chocolate and drinking eggnog.

So if you're reading this, Santa, this year I'd like a membership to WhiteTie (www.whitetie.com). The Seattle-based organization is all about making its members feel special, from complimentary appetizers at the Metropolitan Grill to box seats at Pacific Northwest Ballet to field access at Seahawks games. And I always want to feel special. (Doesn't everyone?)

"This is the time of year when people want to go out and enjoy themselves," said WhiteTie founder Glenn Walker. "We pulled together the best Seattle has to offer, and this gives you a really cool experience."

Members who travel also have access to WhiteTie partners in Hawaii, Portland, Whistler, Vancouver, B.C., and, starting next month, Las Vegas.

And, in the spirit of the season, WhiteTie donates part of its proceeds (year-round) to local charities.

Think of it as the gift that lasts all year long.

Pamela Sitt: 206-464-2376 or psitt@seattletimes.com

Copyright © 2004 The Seattle Times Company

advertising

Get home delivery today!

Advertising