Advertising

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - Page updated at 12:00 AM

E-mail article     Print

17 in WA town taken to hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning

The Associated Press

OCEAN SHORES, Wash. — Ocean Shores fire officials say 17 people have been taken to a hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning after becoming sick at an IGA grocery store in this city on the Washington coast.

KOMO-TV quotes hospital officials as saying all 17 are in stable condition.

Fire officials couldn't immediately be certain about the source of the carbon monoxide.

Copyright © 2007 The Seattle Times Company

advertising


Get home delivery today!

Advertising